Coveted Edgewood Farms Original Original owner has lovingly maintained this home since 1956.The 3 bed 2 ba 1,964 sq ft house rests upon a 21,691 sq ft lot. The large formal living room has an open beam knotty pine vaulted ceiling with wood burning stone fireplace. It also opens to an enclosed porch with gas stove, air conditioner and offers a plethora of sunlight. The Kitchen has an open concept to a dining room with wood burning fireplace and slider to backyard access. There is also a large breakfast area with built in desk and pantry also with backyard access. Breezeway has been enclosed with glass sliders from the carport and access to a very lush backyard with an array of flowering plants, fruit trees and 3 different colored Dogwood trees. A spacious laundry room with wash sink and plenty of storage. City water and sewer. This is the perfect home to remodel and make your own. Walking distance to Howarth Park and Spring Lake
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,964 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Closet,Ground Floor,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Formal Area
- Hookups Only,Sink,Other
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Electric Range,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater
- Wood, Linoleum
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Dining Room,Double Sided,Living Room,Stone.
- Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Beam Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available.
- Brick, Cedar, Redwood Siding
- Back Porch,Enclosed Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner,Lake Access,Landscape Back,Landscape Misc, Back Porch,Enclosed Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner,Lake Access,Landscape Back,Landscape Misc.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Joseph McNeany, Bertolone Realty
Agent License: 01358116 Office License: 00881387 Office Phone: (707) 545-1442
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.